Terms of booking our Horning self catering apartments
Please read carefully before making a booking
1. A deposit of 20%. which is non refundable should be paid upon booking, the balance is due six weeks prior to the start of your holiday, TRAVEL INSURANCE is recommended. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the holiday commencement date, the full accommodation rental will be required when booking. We reserve the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been received less than 56 days before the holiday commencement date. If you are forced to cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances, less than 6 weeks before your scheduled visit, we will make every endeavour to re-let the cottage. If successful we will refund the balance (i.e. 80% of the total rental). As mentioned above we strongly recommend travel insurance in case we do not manage to re let the cottage, then the balance will not be refunded.
2. The Cottage can only be occupied by those whose names are provided at the time of booking. Any changes must comply with the occupancy limit, and must be agreed in advance in writing. Occupation of the PROPERTY Tracara is solely for a holiday within the meaning of Schedule 1 Paragraph 9 of the housing act 1988. The letting does not confer to guests on short hold tenancy.
3. No liability is accepted for any injury, loss or damage to guests and /or their belongings, damage by or to any third party or for damage to any motor vehicle or its contents.
4. The hirer is responsible for taking care of the property during the stay. The cottage is cleaned between each let. We do, however , expect it to be left the same way as you found it so that we can welcome new guests at short notice and maintain standards. All equipment and contents must be left clean and tidy on departure, with the exception of linen to be laundered. The property must be securely locked when you are out and care taken not to expose the property to any fire risk.
5. We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of any repairs in the event that they may become necessary, although we will respect you right to privacy and try not to disturb your holiday.
6. Any damage and /or breakages are the responsibility of the Hirer and the cost payable upon demand. We reserve the right to repossess the property at any time where serious damage has been caused.
7. Tracara is strictly Non-Smoking; any damage cased by any guest smoking including dry cleaning of curtains, will be billed to the hirer for immediate payment.
8. Pets are not accepted unless by prior arrangement with the owners. (a small charge may be payable)
9. Tracara provides a tranquil environment and is suitable for family holidays and peaceful enjoyment of the area. It cannot be used for any other purpose, including any form of gathering or party. FIREWORKS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. Please keep noise to a minimum.
Breach of this condition will lead to cancellation of the letting with no refund.